Button for menue
Hotline: 04.36410356 | Email: info@thainam-tdi.com.vn

Thai Nam CompanyTechnologyHigh pressure water jetting technology

Water jetting is a technique for cleaning surfaces, which relies entirely on the energy of water striking a surface to achieve its cleaning effect. Abrasives are NOT used in common water jetting systems (except for water jet cold cutting). Consequently, the problems caused by dust pollution and by the disposal of spent abrasives are eliminated. Two different water jetting pressures are commonly operated:

  • High pressure water jetting, operating at pressures between 690 bar (10,000 psi) and 1700 bar (25,000 psi)
  • Ultra high pressure water jetting, operating at pressures above 1700 bar (25,000 psi)

* Features:

  • Capability to remove all kind of painting.
  • Clean all rust and compound on every surface.
  • Cleaned surface quality meets general standards: NACE No.5; SSPC SP-12; SIS Sa 3.

Cleaning degree

Definition

WJ-4

Uniform removal all loose rust, loose mill scale and loose coating.

WJ-3

HPWJ or UHPWJ to a uniform matte finish with at least 2/3 of the surface being free all visible residues (except mill scale) and the remaining 1/3 containing only randomly dispersed stains of previously existing rust, coating, and foreign matter.

WJ-2

UHPWJ cleaning to a uniform matte finish with at least 95% of the surface area being free of all previously existing visible and the remaining 5% containing only randomly dispersed stains of rust, coating, and foreign matter.

WJ-1

Removal of all previously existing visible rust, coating, mill scale, and foreign matter to a uniform matte metal finish.

* Advantages:

  • Save spending on abrasive purchasing, storing and retrieving.
  • No dust spreading in the working area.
  • Easy on wasted retrieval and treatment.
  • Capability to work in any location.
  • Clean deeply enough to remove “invisible” corrosion cell on the surface.
  • Low water consumption.
  • High quality and high performance.

 

 

Search

  • There are no personal favorites defined at the moment.


    • Recruitment

      Details

© 2017 Designed by INNOCOM

01 / 11